Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

If that guy debating Trump tonight were to walk into a store, a restaurant or any business looking and talking like that you might want to keep an eye on him and call 911.

I almost wanted to feel sorry for him because it's obvious his handlers are treating him like a piece of meat. Then, I remembered how he has treated his own children and the many children he sniffed and groped like meat. The moment passed quickly.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheRealMe in this post can reply

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Didn't get that feeling... all I got was "whoever is playing dead Joe needs an Anon award for Most Valuable Actor ]MVA[...

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

Can't argue that.

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response The Real Me to her Publication

https://youtu.be/UXA--dj2-CY?si=5aaDLQj6zFVTdf9F

Bidum is an evil man. Do not feel sorry for him, ever.

Joe Biden Brags about getting Ukranian Prosecutor Fired - YouTube

The date typo on the opening screen is corrected below:In 2016 Ukrainian Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin, in his investigation of corruption involving Buris...

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Oh I know. It was a moment of weakness. He is beyond evil.

(1) Show this thread