I don't have cable. ONLY place I am gonna see the "debate" is bits and pcs from patriots here and there.

It's online too! This is what I'm watching:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KVTDBjWB8Y

WATCH LIVE: Biden And Trump Participate In First Debate | Simulcast: CNN Presidential Debate - YouTube

Fuel your success with Forbes. Gain unlimited access to premium journalism, including breaking news, groundbreaking in-depth reported stories, daily digests ...

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Try this link now. The Forbes link went silent. And then it started up in Spanish! WTH?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqSSEZQMHSs

Watch live: CNN Presidential Debate Simulcast Thursday 9PM EST - YouTube

President Joe Biden and former president Donald Trump will face off on Thursday, a rematch of the debate cycle.Their first debate was notably feisty, with bo...

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Trump is shining!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

He sure is! A LION!! :)

(1) Show this thread

Tapper has them secret org fk face beady eyeballs, few steps in watching it. ALSO hitting marks....

I am gonna try and watch it. TY been hunting these fookin demon POS for decades, I KNOW it is not the real Biden but even their likeness almost makes me throw up in my mouth.

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

It’s hard watching this…although at times comical…

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread