They said Joe was going to be on his favorite drug of choice tonight Jeni's Ice Cream... makes sense if you understand this interview. Put 2 and 2 together. Use your brain.

https://youtu.be/DgfumenJbXE?si=Q6aYoaMGomG0NIsW

Speaker Nancy Pelosi's Ice Cream Cache - Show & Tell - YouTube

James Corden asks Nancy Pelosi to show off something in her home, and she's excited to share her supply of Easter chocolate, and her incredibly impressive su...

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg3 in this post can reply

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Is Jeni's a trafficker?

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Pretty sure they put put adreno in their product, at least certain batches for those who know how to order it. Na Cy and that interviewer were way too giddy over plain Ole ice cream.

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

ICE princess......
Cocaine?

What is ICE - code word for.
It's not the ice cream - it's a code word.........

In the vid she's HIGH as a kite - and so is the interviewer - and he's so popular I can't remember his name.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Yeah, I don't know his name either. I couldn't name more than 5 current Hollywood types these days. Maybe 3. No desire to know.

(1) Show this thread

I was JUST thinking of this the last several days, was that wicked demon POS saying it was adreno ice cream, signaling.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Bingo. I think Jeni's ice cream needs to be investigated and tested. I keep seeing celebrities and dem politicians pumping it up. It's odd.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

And Jenni's is in that recall for the Listeria scare along with Hersey.

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

Hersheys, poison for the masses, and "special batches" of adreno for the demon POS. FACTS> LIKE HEINZ>

(1) Show this thread