These must be the New TransHumans.... because all of a sudden they are taking pleasure in these "TRENDS" where you would traumatize a baby for a viral video and clicks. May their lives be a hard fucking concussion🤬🤬

https://x.com/ChayaRaichik10/status/1806221133819097261

Only people mentioned by @Candidiam17 in this post can reply

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

We are inside the Storm💥... these DEMONS 👿 torturing our children are exposing themselves!

⚠️W A R N I N G⚠️

🎖️🎖️

Diana and I command all Military Might at our Disposal to hunt down any and all pedocriminals, satanic, but not limited to, criminals that dare to touch any one of our Divine Children from God, the Lightbearers. No one on our Divine Earth and in the Galaxy wants us as their enemy, no one will survive the wrath of our Light and Military Defence War Firepower.

https://rumble.com/v543f2h-our-children-of-god-are-untouchable-with-love-and-light-john-jfk-and-diana.html

All other wonderful divine Humans out there, the good cool guys, men and women, boys and girls, let’s dance together and celebrate our shared Love ❤️ and Light Right#Now💫🌞

We are now#One and invincible, eternally.

Sincerely,
John JFK & Diana Kennedy Kahlooni
United States Republic

t.me/PascalNajadiChannel

#wwg1wga 🤝 #SemperSupra 💫

www.spaceforce.center

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

We are inside the Storm💥... these DEMONS 👿 torturing our children are exposing themselves and NOW their lives will treat them the way they have treated children and animals!

THE NEW IS ALREADY HERE. THE OLD IS JUST MAKING A LOT OF NOISE DYING. - E. Tolle

People are so stupid, poor kids being raised by idiots.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

2000%... they have the rest of their lives with these dumbasses for "parents". It's bad enough the children of the world today have so little quality in their lives... a messed up world.

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Jesus Christ.

Sick bastards.

This is called programming - kids traumatized for clicks, by sad sack morons who are DESPERATE for attention.

Wonder where this will lead, because, you know when folk get bored of looking at this, these mfkers will have to find something else to get attention.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Yeah.... sickening... it only gets worse with sickos like this,,, you are right!!

(1) Show this thread