My sister is taking my mom to 2 doctor appointments this week. I don't play the maskup game and I can't handle the Nazi style behavior in the medical profession. I would think by now that every doctor's office should have a sign of apology and literature teaching their patients about the Plandemic. No, they continue having their patients live in false realities and lead them down the path of deception. In my opinion, there is a special place in hell set aside for fake healers. I often wondered why it was that the book of providers looked like it was filled with people from around the globe. I used to wonder where were all the American kids who wanted to be doctors. I used to wonder how all of the foreigners had money to come here and pay for medical school. I guess now we all can see the bigger picture. Everything was by design. I have no sympathy for dishonest people in the medical field whose only GOD is the dollar bill.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it