Yo, what in the actual flippity fvck is this?!? Watch this video. 👇

Whatever happened to freedom of press in this country? At what point are people on the left going to wake up? This debate is rigged. No audience allowed. Mic will be cut from Trump. And cnn gets to tell you what to think.

This is communism. Communist news Network.

Elon said it will be streamed online. I'll be watching from there. I refuse to give CNN any type of rating. You guys are fvcking bs.

Only people mentioned by @USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply

In response USCG VET to his Publication

What’s really the purpose of a debate on a mask wearing clown 🤡 if you notice anything it’s the bullshit is coming fast

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Hopefully, some MSM Brainwashed run into similar difficulties and we have trying to post content to share. They may get a taste of censorship and oppression really is and wake up!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

And Justice for All

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

They want to have time to edit THEIR version - they don't want you to see it in “real time “…….they don’t want you to think for yourself…..the “truth” is only what they tell you! Screw that!

Fuck them - bombard the switchboards - shovel their shit right back at them! 😎🖕🏻

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

It's so ridiculous, you have to know it's a movie, sort of like Dumb and Dumber!

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” 1984 – George Orwell