#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

I think Jr. aged a fook load better than that. Is it obscured for facial recognition?

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Point taken Steph. I thought how tired he looked. He has Literally the Weight of the World on his Shoulders. Still a Beautiful Man and Diana aged well. πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I literally don't mean that in a bad light, I do mean they might be obscuring how he really looks now. I do believe he aged much better than that. GOD takes care of HIS own. I have folks who think I am straight up lying when I say I am double nickels.

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Knew you wouldnt insult John John.....just adding my own 3 cents!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

SHIT I might look even younger minus the bs. LOL FK this system and GOD bless all patriots. Even those fookin demons admitted "they were not them". SO NO one calls out secret orgs who loves these satanic retarded POS. Like JFK SAID but more eloquently, this shit is evil. AND SECRET ORGS SUCK the triple spider web. GODS planet and HE is taking out the t rash.

(1) Show this thread