Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

"Heads up folks!

President Trump just had one of the most interesting soundbites in recent memory.

In less than 35 seconds, he explains โ€œthe pauseโ€.

It sounds very intentional.

Very planned.

Very coordinated as part of the overall operation that is currently running.

I canโ€™t explain it any other way than that.

You judge for yourself.

What is โ€œthe pauseโ€?

It sounds like the Joe Biden Residency to me.

Full text:

Translation: I Donald Trump have made moves and signed orders so that we can put the government on pause.

During this period, we will run a multi layered psyop for multiple reasons."
https://mytruthnews.com/president-trump-explains-the-pause/

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

I want to believe he said this. I really do... but, we know AI can look like anyone, and, say anything.

I am curious why, with all the eyes on our side scouring the internet, hanging on every Trump utterance, this was not seen sooner, despite the date of the speech being last year.

I dunno, this makes my radar go off.

I wish I could believe this.

Maybe, after so long, I'm just paranoid now.

It's real. ๐Ÿ˜‰ i remember seeing this speech back from when he first gave it.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CaBalls in this post can reply

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Caballs Kek to her Publication

I do not recall any comment on AU re this information, still, even though I am out here just about every day, I do not see everything.

Of course, here we are a year later, still waiting wishing it were info that was actually in action right now, in board daylight.

I know I have not been doing this as long as some, but next year, it will be 10 years. I started on Youtube, then moved to Parler, but when that shut down moved to Truth Social, then to here, as AU began.

Its a long time, and thousands of hours, with just lots of carrots, and hints.

The most aggravating aspect, when it all unravels, those of the Bidum persuasion will deny there was info available, they will deny the hours we have devoted to trying to wake them, if anything, they will cut us off more, cling to their herd mates harder, because, they have been conditioned to behave this way, under duress, all their lives.

Frustration is a daily companion, repetition the mode. Kinda makes me sour on it all at times