1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

๐Ÿ’›

How do we know this is TRUE?
The enemy ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ฉ is very crafty = if we believe Good Things are happening does that 'make it so'? or just make us go w/ the Flow of those running the world's show?
The occult supports the snake on the power pole โš•๏ธwhich as you know isn't 'for us'.
How can any of this be Verified? ๐Ÿ‘€
know what I mean?
TRUTH vs the Lie ๐Ÿคบ

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DCast in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Free Bird to her Publication

I believe much information was hidden from us, on purpose, so that we didn't know about our own healing natures and our Soul's!

Also, IMHO, don't stay stuck on evil's hijacked symbols and things, that is what they want you only to see. There is much more to life, like those symbols were hijacked and taken from the people. The beauty of Nature with God's hands is absolutely stunning!!!

Tons to learn, to see and do! Lots to smile about!

Have you not researched The Great Awakening Maps?

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Thanks, yep I've looked into that persuasion :)
Lately, thoughts coming to mind about how we can hear something, like it, look more into it and find info, but can we know 'completely' to Trust as True & Reliable?
Imo#StarTrekMedTech exists but is run by the Usurpers (spirit of snake on the power pole โš•๏ธ) & not ๐Ÿ’Ÿ ๐Ÿ“– GOD'S WORD โšก๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œ
The damned want God's ppl to be damned too - misery loves company.
#SinNature is a Factor as well as GOD'S RIGHTEOUSNESS ๐Ÿ› ๐Ÿ™
"Even the Spirit of truth; whom the *world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you." John 14:17
John 16:13
โ€œHowbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, *he will guide you into all truth: for he shall *not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.โ€
Holy Spirit guidance is BEST! vs the boasting spirit(s) of this world that speak 'not GOD's TRUTH, LOVE & LIFE ๐Ÿ’Ÿ ๐Ÿ“– โšก๏ธ ๐ŸŒฌ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿฅฐ ๐Ÿ™Œ

(1) Show this thread

We were told by Q, by Trump, by the Bible and God... The Best is yet to come!!!

Positive and Beautiful!!!

I wholeheartedly believe this!!!

We don't, but we can hope for the med beds or overall healing for everyone!!!

We can investigate and we can pray for God's Will to be done!!!

Much has been done behind the scenes, and it is what I knew and hoped for that was coming. See the memes below...

๐Ÿ’›IMHO