#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Navy decode

=

Listen To The Voice Of God👂/ The Reincarnation Of King David / Special Delivery / Two Stars🌟 🌟/ A Sealed Puzzle👁🧩/ Live Free And Be Happy 😊/ God Did I Help Change The World / The Code To Save Us💙💚/ The Divine Plan Unfolds / Ah Ha Ha Ha Stayin Alive / Let Them Go Free Now⛓🪓/ Where We Go One We Go All🐸/ Mary Magdalene Is The Bride👰‍♀/ Opening The Curtains / John F Kennedy Junior 💙/ Put God First Code Crack👉🦌/ Ready To Serve You🤝/ God Speaks Through The Computer 🖥/ Future Queen Of Judah / Dont Give Up The Ship ⚓/ Person Of Interest 🧐/ The Beginning Of Wisdom / We Complete The Circle🔵/ The Y Project / Took Care Of Everyone / I Still Believe In Love🥰/ HAHAHAHA Dragon Says Woof 🐲🐶/ Shifting Your Perception 👁/ Christ Is Coming Now 🥳/ The Reason For Gematria / Almighty Gods Code Reader🐉/ Ignorance Is Dangerous 😟
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=squadronsaturday
218-812
1308-138
1411-1141
TS 17:00 - 5:00

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Strong’s Concordance

Greek - to oil with perfume, anoint
Hebrew - Ur, a place in Chaldaea; also an Israelite

Greek - to be irregular, behave self disorderly
Hebrew - Eshcol, the name of an Amorite, and of a valley in Palestine

Greek - to bear, to carry through, to differ, make a difference
Hebrew - Besor, a stream of Palestine

Greek - to take for oneself, to prefer, choose
Hebrew - Adonijah, the name of three Israelites

Greek - force, specially, miraculous power, ability, miracle
Hebrew - a treasurer

Greek - devilish, demon-like
Hebrew - Benajah, the name of twelve Israelites

Greek - to entrap, delude, allure, beguile, entice
Hebrew - Baalis, an Ammonitish king

Greek - me, mine, my
Hebrew - a reason, cause, end, estate, order, regard

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @trueblue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from trueblue , click on at the bottom under it