#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Dept of Defense decode

=

Return The Diamonds 💎/ Dear Citizens / Living God 🦌/ The Holy Ghost 👻/ The Bright Morning Star 🌟/ The Trump Loophole / Majestic H / Boom Those Dominoes Keep Falling / Keep Digging Truth Seeker / Reach For The Sky / I Am Your Retribution 🪃💥/ Hunters Become The Hunted 🏹/ Life Is Here To Teach A Lesson / Question Everything / Please Communicate With Me🥺/ The Wait Is Finally Over 🥳/ The White Dragon Society🐉/ Were All In This Together 🤝/ As Within So Without / Its Time Mr President⛈/ This Time Yes✅/ All Systems🟢/ Why Are You So Afraid Of Me / My Mission Here On Earth 💙💚/ Donald Trump Returns / Yes The Hand Is The Winner🖐🏆/ She Had To Try💞/ Reveal Me / Tried To Derail The One And Fails / Christ And Mary💙🌹/ Decode I Am Alive / Ill Go Pray On It🙏/ Laurenz 🐲/ Under His Eye 👁/ Love Will Change The World ❤
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=bridging%20the%20gappun%20intended
253-352
846-648
TS 8:06

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @trueblue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from trueblue , click on at the bottom under it