It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

😳😳😳😳 Things are happening ⁉️🤣🤣🤣
🔴 CUT OFF AN ENTIRE VILLAGE IN SAXONY

Ant sex paralyzes the Internet

Zwickau (Saxony) - Short circuit in the cable box because a few ants have spring fever! In a small settlement near Waldenburg (district of Zwickau), the telephone and internet keep failing because of the sex insects.

Especially in the Altweinholzchen district of Waldenburg, young ant colonies regularly cause chaos, like these

"Chemnitzer Morgenpost" now reported.

The reason: The mating season for ants begins in the spring. After sex, they then look for new nests to found new colonies. Preferred in narrow, dark caves. A distribution box from Telekom is ideal...
https://www.bild.de/regional/leipzig/leipzig-leute/sachsen-ameisen-sex-legt-internet-in-dorf-lahm-84379734.bild.html

❗️ For those who don't read between the lines or don't get it - the arrests of paedophiles in Germany continue. ❗️

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication

"A robot made of magnetic slime. Scientists want to use such robots inside the human body in the future."

This has been happening for a long time, in armies. It's called also nanotechnology - on the basis of vibration frequencies, the inserted material (even graphene) is connected and disconnected, or it is focused on specific individual organs in the body. Each internal organ in the body has its own specific vibration frequencies to which it reacts.
For example - when you listen to music where to hear (and especially feel) the bass very strongly - after a while people start to feel sick to the stomach, get a headache or start having intestinal problems.
By the way, spiritually advanced individuals can use this embedded nanotechnology in the body to their advantage. So the external vibrational frequencies have no chance of harming, on the contrary, such an individual simply adjusts them with his high-frequency vibrational "body" in the physical body and uses them to his advantage.

Sebastian Pineira, Pres. Chile: "Together with the ministers of transport, telecommunications and science, we will initiate the 5G network. There is a possibility that the machines can read our thoughts, they can also input thoughts - input feelings. Some say the best way to predict the future is to invent it. That is what we want."

Now think about what the covid vaccines were really about - those with the divine spark have huge health problems, some have already died (I see it around me).
Those who are not human, i.e. clones and biorobots, were "connected" via vaccination.

In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from eva amálka k......, click on at the bottom under it