Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

He looks a little young! Sounds fishy!

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

And this.... Interesting video about face masks which we all knew. πŸ€” https://amg-news.com/breaking-hidden-footage-captured-of-fake-joe-biden-mask-body-double-booom-matt-wallace-video/ 😊 P.S. Video is at bottom of web page.

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Hmm...