Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Clandestine
@WarClandestine
When Assange dropped the Clinton campaign emails, that should have been the nail in the coffin for the DNC.

Yet the Dems were able to avoid having to answer for the fact that the elite families of the DNC, were having “spirit cooking” dinners with satanic witch, Marina Abramović.

If Donald Trump hung out with a satanic cannibal witch lady, that smeared pig blood, feces, semen, and breast milk, in creepy messages all over the walls… the world would stop.

But when the Clintons/Podestas do it… it’s no big deal, and if you talk about it, you’re a Russian propagandist/QAnon conspiracy theorist.

They shut Assange down for a reason. He knows their deepest and darkest of secrets.
https://x.com/i/status/1805404874726678635

I cannot wait until announcement of Podesta arrests. 7 or 8 years ago I wrote that down on a piece of paper in my mom's kitchen. She has thought that I am completely crazy for all these years. We have a $5.00 bet on his arrest. I truly hope everything comes out soon. It's been a painful 7-8 years having your own mom and husband laugh in your face, calling you hurtful names. I will always put GOD first but it's been truly painful and has revealed a lot. That's for sure. Hat is off to Julian. He is such a good man . . . A true hero.

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it