*****ATTENTION *****

Frogs and Frogettes ....part 1 of 4

*** The 3 other parts to this post will B in the "COMMENT SECTION " ***

Ok White Hats we need an answer on this IMMEDIATELY! Are you in control or not? We are in this mess because all we got was lies, lies and more lies. You explained to us early on why you needed to lie to wake folks up without causing civil wars. We now are demanding the truth. In Q drop 3673, Q stated “it was over before it began.” If that is true then PROVE IT! Fine! You took out top corrupters and replaced them with actors, clones etc. enough already!!! Stop catering to those that are too brainwashed to believe the truth. You are losing patriots right now because you continue with the lies. Its time!!! Right here and now IT IS TIME! We have patriots that have dedicated and sacrificed for this mission for four plus years losing their lives, their families, their homes, their occupation!
Go 2 COMMENT SECTION

Only people mentioned by @PeterHorne6 in this post can reply

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

In response Peter R Horne to his Publication

Part 2

... When will you stop fiddling around and get to ending this farce. We joined because you convinced us that we had to save the children. We did save the children in the tunnels etc. but there are many other children being exploited right here at home by way of a corrupted educational system…corrupted religious system….a corrupted healthcare system…..and especially a corrupted governmental system. Do we now need to add you to the list of corruption and crimes against humanity?? I certainly hope not!!! So get off your egos and bring this mission to a close. There is absolutely no reason for you to keep punishing those that have been so steadfast in helping you. No more excuses. It’s time for the truth. Media must now tell the truth ONLY…NO MORE LIES!!! WE THE PEOPLE ARE DEMANDING THE TRUTH! We want you to come out and say Trump won the election in 2020 and Biden was executed before the election so there is no Biden presidency.
Part 3 in COMMENTS !

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

In response Peter R Horne to his Publication

Part 3
.....Tell the public about Pence and Ryan’s assassination attempt in 2017 and that is why John F Kennedy Jr. is and has been our legit Vice President since 2019. Oh btw make sure you tell them that both John and his Dad (JFK) and brother (PBK) and sister (Diana) are also alive. Then good luck explaining to the public why you let this pretense (lies lies lies) go on so very long! We not only need the truth, we are now DEMANDING IT and will not take no or another delay. Perhaps I should start putting out all the truths I know and then others that have certain facts start putting out what they know etc. It’s time for the White Hats to do just what you promised. Are you wanting us to rise up into global civil wars??? I dont believe for a moment you do. Were you just waiting for us all to say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH???

Part 4 in Comments

(1) Show this thread