😳 WHAT THE HELL....

Massachusetts House Unanimously Passes Bill to Allow Women to Sell Their Babies to Highest Bidder

The bill passed under the guise of LGBTQ rights

Under the state’s current laws, paid and traditional surrogacy is permitted — but for traditional surrogacy, the would-be “parents” must adopt the baby and, therefore, pass a background check. Additionally, at least one of the parents must be related to the infant

The bill would also change the description of “parenthood,” under the law from being based on biology or adoption to a “person’s intent to be a parent of a child”

The change will remove all mentions of mothers and fathers from parentage law and replace them with gender-neutral terms

Background checks exist in the adoption process to protect children from being placed in dangerous homes

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/06/massachusetts-house-unanimously-passes-bill-allow-women-sell/

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Baby trafficking.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Dear God... 😖😡

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Children are under attack daily in the corrupt US. These would be “parents” should never be allowed to raise children much less sell them as chattel.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Demonrats...Mass. Gov. Maura Healy- openly LBGTQ Lesbian was previously Mass Atty.General for 2 terms. & Lt. Gov Kim Driscoll is also a Demonrat... so you now know everything they have Already Done. MASSACHUSETTTS OPENLY TRAFFICKS CHILDREN.Always has.

Here to learn from the masters. My eyes have been opened and now I can’t shut them.

So much happens each day I already forgot about this evil filth

This fucking disgusting state I live in should burn to the ground!