EDITOR’S NOTE: I believe we are not far away from witnessing the complete unveiling of the biggest sting operation this country has even seen. I’m taking some walks down memory lane to get everyone brought up to speed. I think you’re going to see the conclusion of this movie soon/very soon, so please read this in full to remind yourself of where we’ve been, what’s coming next, & want you to pay particular attention to all the videos I am about to show you of President Trump giving us explicit hints along the way. In hindsight & when viewed altogether, so many people will say “how did we ever miss this?” Well, we didn’t miss & neither will you.

Everyone can make of this what they will, but President Trump just said three times in about one minute the following phrase: “This is a military operation!”

No, President Trump is not some God-figure, but I’m going to make a comparison here….

https://wltreport.com/2024/06/23/are-we-about-witness-unveiling-largest-sting-operation/

Only people mentioned by @AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Beth Angel McPatriot, click on at the bottom under it