CIGARETTES

I been smoking since I was 21, minus a few times I quit.
I grew up around it; it's part of my culture.
I like it.
There's never any shortage of holier-than-thou people giving unsolicited advice about it.
It's socially acceptable to be intrusive when it comes to smoking.
Smoking cessation propaganda started way back by THE GOVERNMENT in anticipation for the Covid virus because THEY KNEW tobacco smoke kills it.
People who argued that marijuana was "just a plant" and medicinal have even forgotten that tobacco is "just a plant" and ALSO medicinal.. Refer to the traditional use by Native Americans, where it came from.
Now it's more socially acceptable for people to openly admit they smoke pot, and taboo to say you smoke cigarettes.
See what I mean? You're learning about some of how we were deceived, while they're still playing your mind like a fiddle.

Only people mentioned by @YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

I’m a live and let live kind of girl. The whole point of our God given free will is the freedom to do what we think is right. Knowing what I know now about the powers that be is that they take what is good and invert it. Many of our ancestors used tobacco but cancer wasn’t really a thing until people like the Reynolds family (satanic bloodline) took over that industry. Ironically they also produce aluminum foil and we know what aluminum does to the brain.

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

agreed

(1) Show this thread

I switched to vaping before vaping was popular. I think you need nicotine. Why else did God give us nicotine receptors?

In response MsButterfly 2002 to her Publication

good point.

(1) Show this thread

Tobacco became unhealthy when they added chemical and toxic filters

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

I know. That's why I smoke organic now.

(1) Show this thread