Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

Christ was a Jew and honored the feasts, etc. He was speaking of a 'faction' who 'call themselves Jews'. Operative words are 'call themselves'.

Those He spoke of are of the Synagogue of HaSatan, even as it is written, but be not deceived by making all-inclusive judgments about the true, Hebraic ppl, many of whom were willing to die for their belief in who He is.

The ones you are speaking of are those such as the Roths, etc. who 'call themselves Jews'. It is based on of the oldest deception ever perpetrated on humanity and it began with 'you can be like God'.

Blessings to you and all you love. May His hand 'BE' upon us all and may He bless us with added measures of Wisdom and Discernment in these wicked days.

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

If Christ was a jew why would he tell the jews they were the synagogue of satan. He was not a jew.

US Army Honor Guard Veteran🇺🇸 Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist ☄️ Messianic Judaism ✡️ Yeshua HaMashiach

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

Sadly you do not know your Bible.

If you did, then you would understand that the plan of salvation for the entire world came through the Jews. They were chosen by G-d for this responsibility. They wrote down the words of G-d. They practiced His way to be worshiped — Judaism. The Messiah would come through the Jewish lineage according to prophecy.

By the way, in the Millennium practicing all the festivals that G-d commanded the Jews in Judaism, are coming back. Nations that do not practice these festivals will not receive rain. You might want to read the Old Testament and the New Testament and get to know all about Judaism.

Read the Book of Matthew from the beginning and know Yeshua’s lineage. He is 100% Jewish. He is the Rabbi of all Rabbi’s. He practiced Judaism.

“To the Jew first and then to the Gentiles …”

Fallen Jews are the natural broken branch to be grafted onto the tree. Fallen Gentiles are the wild branch to be grafted onto the tree. Are the branches greater th

Fallen Jews are the natural broken branch to be grafted onto the tree. Fallen Gentiles are the wild branch to be grafted onto the tree. Are the branches greater than the trunk of the tree? G-d forbid. Know your heritage.

Stop spreading anti-semitism.

Read and study your Bible. Pray and ask G-d to open your eyes.

In response Glyn Howard to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @GlynHowardFndIt2 in this post can reply

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

It always durprisrs me tha5 folks do not know Jesus was a Jew.

Mary and Joseph were Jews, he was born into a Jewish family in a Jewish community... Hod made the decision to do that - he could just as easily have had him born into a Roman or Egyptian family...

Jesus as I understand it, debated the Rabbis in the Synagogue.

They must have been quite surprised at the sophistication of this carpenters son...

Whether Christians or Muslims like it or not, Jesus was born Jewish, raised Jewish, and it was not until he was an adult that he began preaching Christian values (no longer an eye for an eye, but leaving it to God to sort out.

Politically, this particular view was at odds with those Jews who wished to kick Rome out of their lands - those that wanted to fight.)

I'm not part of any religious group, but I have read fairly widely on all the major religions.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏💖