♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

Former White House Physician Ronny Jackson: “I Will be Sending a Letter Demanding That Biden Submit to a Drug Test Before and After This Debate”

Dr. Jackson expressed serious concerns about Biden’s cognitive abilities

“I have sent 5 letters previously asking for President Biden to submit to a cognitive test, very similar to the one that President Trump got while he was President. And all 5 of those letters have gone completely ignored. So tomorrow I’m sending a letter to President Biden, to his physician Dr. O’Connor and I’m CC his entire cabinet,” Dr. Jackson said

“But I’m gonna be demanding on behalf of many millions of concerned Americans right now that he submits to a drug test before and after this debate, specifically looking for performance enhancing drugs”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/06/former-white-house-physician-ronny-jackson-discusses-bidens/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=former-white-house-physician-ronny-jackson-discusses-bidens

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Letter sending is such a nice gesture.

Just arrest the ahole.

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carole Parnell, click on at the bottom under it