Hate to break it to any Regan fans but he was just a POS actor and his handler was Bush Sr
"Just say no to drugs" by wife Nancy was pure hypocrisy as the CIA was flooding the country with dope.
Sorry Regan was Hollywood cabal before he was a political puppet.

Only people mentioned by @Ringo4maga in this post can reply

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

I believe it was Kathy OBrien that first said [reagan] was one of the pedos she encountered.

I have heard [his name] come up several times since.

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

They put a bullet in the guy, he was not their man

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Phil Collins to his Publication

Bush Sr called his every move same for Bill Clinton- they were owned - Regan got shot to tighten him up - just like the fake rape charges on Kobe to show him what they could and would do - Kobe got out Regan did not.

(1) Show this thread

Disagree to this extent. Reagan started out right, but the creeps did what they do, and we have what you described. The extent of blackmail, kidnapping and extortion is beyond our comprehension, and at that level we may NEVER know that truth. Oddly enough, I'm OK w/that..

Spot on, Ron!