This would end if all cell phones were turned back into strictly cellular calling devices and the internet went back to hardwired Ethernet only.

Civilization is a trap I tell ya'...it comes with tacit consent to sacrifice rights and freedoms for the collective group effort that consists mostly of things you don't like or want to do in exchange for some comforts and benefits of living "inside" the walls of the compound where the befits are at/enjoyed.

But count on that this ALWAYS comes with a controlling/governing mechanism. America should be more rural, independent, freer.

I think enormous city centers built strictly for and only for ease and benefit of commerce, were a mistake. We did it all over earth for the profit of money.

Civilization is a trap.

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

It is truth, but bigger problem is that civilization was not created by pure humanity. It is always necessary to start at the source and not to deal with the consequence first. It the source is not resolved, the situation will repeat itself over and over again.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication

Yes, it's a free range humanity on a farm animal's life.

(1) Show this thread