JAN. 6 "SETUP" CAPITOL POLICE LIEUTENANT EXPOSES WHO WAS BEHIND THE SETUP ON JAN 6TH.

· Everyone who “walked on that grass right there, didn't know they were breaking the law. Because all the restricted zone signs had been taken down. They were set up. That was deliberate”

· Former Capitol Police Lieutenant Tarik "TK" Johnson “If everybody was there for the purpose of violence, if everybody was there for the purpose of taking over the US capital, we couldn't have stopped them because there were just too many people.

· Yogananda Pittman was the person that was in charge of the setup. (Yogananda Pittman served as the Assistant Chief of the United States Capitol Police and is now the Chief of police of the University of California, Berkeley)

· J. Thomas Manger, he's the person leading the cover up. (J. Thomas Manger is the current chief of the United States Capitol Police)

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

I was there and met patriots who specifically came to the capitol to help stop any violence that might arise. One man from Chicago told me he left his wife home because she might have tried to prevented him from intervening if any violence began. He was literally crying due to how President Trump was being treated and really
cheered up when I explained to him Q's Plan to Save the World !! 😀