One of whom is the son of Aleister Crowley and the other is the son of George Scherff. All Bloodline families hide through adoption, including Donald Trump.

He's the son of Patton. They have to hide their bloodlines and history to survive. As far as I can tell there are more Satanic Bloodlnes visible than there are Druze (Jesus) Bloodlines.

Who knows, maybe all of us that are awakened may be of the Jesus Bloodline and we don't even know it! Or we already are because God gave us our 1st 3 chromosomes. Proof that we are Druze.

In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Corstruction in this post can reply

I need to sit with this for a minute.🤣🎉

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication

I don't blame you one bit! Each and every one of us are a child of God. His image is in our 1st 3 chromosomes....I can't link it right now because it's impossible to find. Trust me on this.

All people on Earth right now that have a pure and good heart will be blessed.

Satan will no longer rule this realm very soon. We Druze bloodline nobodies will rule the days for 1000 yrs.

The Book of Enoch is very telling. I wonder why King James (Flaming Gay Noble) decided to write his own version of the Bible and make his boyfriend the image of Jesus. Why did he leave out the Book of Enoch?

The Bible is as only true as of the person who won the war and translated their own version. Whomever won the war got to write the History. FYI....Russia won WW2 and they are our secret allies. They warned us ahead of Pearl Harbor, 9/11, Boston Bombing, State Dept. killing Ghadaffi, Bangazi, etc.

Russia is the most Christian nation on Earth. We've been allies since Babylon.

(1) Show this thread