PNW Patriot 😎 AU is Home 💖🐸

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience ♥️ Patriot God bless 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ 💞 Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

In response Coug girl7 to her Publication

Coug girl17 🌟 We are entering uncharted water 💦 and NOW there must BE a transition, shift in consciousness. (RESET)

Picture explains the evolution of the $$$ system 👍

https://x.com/USDebtClock_org/status/1773062494052880552

🌟 NOW: The Rapture Jubilee: 2024 Year of the Lord’s Favor🌟

"There will be a Jubilee…(conjecture) They will (possibly) divide the stock market valuation & commercial real estate by the population and distribute the money.” - Benjamin Fulford

The first resurrection... Blessed & holy is the one who shares in the first resurrection! The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of the Messiah, and they will reign with Him for 1,000 years. (Revelation 20:4-6)

🌟Accept Christ into your life right now, by praying: Lord Jesus, I believe you are the Son of God. Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins. Please forgive my sins and give me the gift of eternal life. I ask you into my life and heart to be my Lord and Savior.”

Why does it say X even on the fish?
What is the significance?

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience ♥️ Patriot God bless 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ 💞 Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Hope Always 🌟 1000 X 1000 Jesus's 🌟 see the US Debt Clock with US LIT UP?

Please listen to Q - BBS Radio Show 10-14-2023
👇
https://bbsradio.com/podcast/being-inspired-q-october-14-2023

The masses have been enchanted by false light for millions of years, unbeknownst to them. We believe we are doing everything 'right' when in fact the Light of the Dark; False Light, has given us the very protocols we beLIEve in, continually leading humanity further into darkness.

LIGHT BEINGS who have come here to guide us back home into the LIGHT are up against indoctrination specifically designed to repel & prohibit TRUE LIGHT teachings.

True Light Beings have been targeted, mercilessly tortured & murdered for millions of years, yet they show up for humanity.

The masses continue to choose the false light w/o knowing. False light is mind energy; the world’s greatest addiction.

The mind should be trained to be a servant to the heart... and then life will become a festival of lights