"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

All three believed their doctors and took the vax. "They wouldn't tell me to do anything that would be harmful" is basically what they used to say.

A relative's husband was diagnosed with cancer.

A friend's brother started experiencing eye problems and went blind. His wife started looking into vax injuries and believes it's from that.

Another friend, who's always been healthy, sometimes experiences trouble walking. The doctors say it neurological damage but can't find the source. That friend has now been investigating ... and believes it's from the vax.

Dear God... :(

Praying for cures for everyone worldwide, for all the ones who believed what the "medical establishment" told them...

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Did the person who had problems walking have severe pain in the soles of her feet? Was she ever sick with whatever illness everyone had? I had severe pain in my feet. It's finally getting better. I don't know if it was the nicotine patches or Ivermectin.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I'm not sure, Hope, but she did get sick with the virus. But you've reminded me of another relative who got a "mild" case of it and was vaxed. She still hasn't gotten her sense of smell back, and she has neuropathy now, which causes her to have pain in her feet. Every single one of these _____ who took part in the "plandemic" needs to be on trial for crimes against humanity.

I wasn't jabbed but was really really sick. Please tell them that I tried so much but I really think that one of these three things worked . . . Nicotine patches, Ivermectin and glutathione. I also started using that Celtic salt and bathed a lot in Epson salts. I also went on Dr Young's vitamins. Praise GOD I can now walk without foot pain. Dr Ardis and Dr Young are my favorite healers.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Thank you for all this good information, Hope! I will pass this along!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Happy to do it. I also prayed over my feet for a healing and would massage them with multiple essential oils, Frankincense and lots of others. I am so thankful. I want everyone to feel better. GOD bless you and your friends.

(1) Show this thread