"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

For all the Trump worshipers on this platform - he cannot win anyway. Not with Dominion still in the game. No way. When someone can punch a button and switch 1 million votes...there is no chance.

Well he could actually "win" I think because he was already selected in 2016. He said himself the election was rigged. He said it over and over, and then he "won" it. So it was rigged for him.
That means it was also rigged for fake Biden, who anons repeated ad nauseum was put in place to "show them" [the people] what the country would look like under a Democrat and not Trump.
Which in turn means the drama about a stolen election was a lie, and Ron Partain proved it is a lie when he reminded ppl that the electoral college elects the POTUS, not the popular vote.
That is, if the electoral college works like it's supposed to, but it didn't because Trump said it was rigged.
So there you have it. Trump showed us the elections are bullshit and we never voted for any POTUS, for a long time if not always.

In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

We have to ask why some 80's songs were ever even made after we study the lyrics. This is one of them...the line "No more presidents, and all the wars will end. One united world, under God." That line always stuck with me for 35 years.

Makes no sense for a song like this to come out in the 1980's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tatKFXlYiY

White Lion - When The Children Cry (Official Music Video) - YouTube

You're watching the official music video for White Lion - "When The Children Cry" from the album 'Pride' (1987)Subscribe to the Rhino Channel! https://Rhino....

The "god of this world"?
There's GOD The FATHER and there's the fallen d'vil
“In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.”
“And the devil, taking him (Jesus) up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine." Luke 4:5-7
Was the d'vil telling Jesus the 'whole Truth'?

For those who work for the d'vils:
John 8:44
“Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.”

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

Astute!
They sold their souls for fame and fortune, get their 'talents' from satan who inspires their lyrics the same way God inspired the prophets. Instead of prophecy though, it's predictive programming.
Easy

(2) Show this thread