#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Navy decode

=

Johanna β­πŸ‘©πŸΌβ€βš•οΈπŸ©Ί/ Return Of The King 🦁/ Money In The Bank πŸ’°/ Orion Consequence ***/ Operation Warp Speed / The Real Jesus Christ ✝️/ The Son Of The Storm / 1984 / Military Operation πŸͺ–/ Point Of No Return / Come And Get Your Love β™₯/ Revelation 13 / Disclosure Process / Cerebellum Pro Freedom / Autistic As A Mofo 🐸/ Archangel Trumpet πŸŽΊπŸ˜‡/ God Is Close At All Times 🦌/ Aquarius Trumpet β™’πŸŽΊ/ Its A Miracle Secret Of DNA 🧬/ All Words Are Numbers πŸ” πŸ”’/ He Who Stole My Heart ❀/ I Am That I Am The Only God / God Has Numerical Proof / When The Fat Lady Sings / Did You Forget To Decode / Its About To Go Down / White Dragon Society πŸ‰/ John Moses Browning πŸ‘‰πŸ¦Œ/ The Trail Of Breadcrumbs 🍞/ Welcome To My Barbeque πŸ–/ The Proof Is In Gematria πŸ” πŸ”’/ God Speaks Thru Me / Heading In The Right Direction βœ…/ Math Language Of The Gods
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Operational+Readiness%21+
220-022
1320-0231
740-047
TS 13:14 - 1:14

Suicide watch.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lauren M Bradley, click on at the bottom under it