Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Lynn Tapper

Got this in my email (I vote as an Independent) -- and am out of town until fall so I can only vote by ballot. Why would I need to pick a ballot? Never did this before (and it requires ID!)

BALLOT TYPES IN THE PRIMARY ELECTION
Dear Registered Voter,

The Primary Election is July 30, 2024. If you are registered with no political party affiliation, in order to receive your Primary ballot you must select which party ballot here: https://www.arizona.vote/node/55 or you may call your County Recorder’s Office.

Here is a list of options and explanations about the process:
Independent voters with no political party affiliation can choose from one of three ballots: Republican, Democratic, or nonpartisan/local issue ballot only, if applicable.
This enables you to vote in the Primary Election without changing your party affiliation.
Not all voters are eligible for a nonpartisan/local issues ballot.
This one-time request is available for any active registered voters, whether you

Only people mentioned by @lst5050 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lynn Tapper, click on at the bottom under it