God Bless everyone who is in this world tonight! God bless all those who are suffering and struggling! May you find Blessings and Peace, as well as the Guiding Light of God within each and every one of you!!!

May you feel Joy and Happiness, and may you help others get through all this!!!

You are not alone!!! And You are Loved!!!

WWG1WGA!!!

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

🤗

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

God Bless you Justice and your family!!!

Sending you some hugs too!!! May your day be filled with Light and many Blessings!!!

(1) Show this thread

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

Sending you big, warm hugs from Texas!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

AWWWW!!! TYVM!!! And some Big, warm hugs back to you and yours as well!!! God Bless you and yours as well!!!

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Amen. I pray this morning for all families divided who are struggling. I pray for moms and children trapped in abusive relationships because of this awful economy. I pray for everyone with ptsd and families living with broken people. I pray that GOD sees those struggling and brings relief and comfort. Amen.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Amen.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Amen🙏❤️🙏

(3) Show this thread

🩵

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

💛😎

(1) Show this thread

Creek Runner, Truth Seeker, Follower of Christ... Wife, Mother, Grandmother... LOVE MY TRIBE!!! Twitter @NikkoVictorious

Thank you Kris!

In response NIKKO VICTORIOUS to her Publication

YVW!!! TY!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

**Wife ** Mother ** Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA, #SaveOurChildren, Q, Trust the Plan! Be Kind Always! #Idaho

Thank you! Right backatcha.
Much Love🥰

In response Jodi AAA to her Publication

TY!!! YVW!!!

Much Love to you as well!!! 💛

(1) Show this thread