#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Navy decode

=

They Are Awake In The Dream World But Cut Off From The Eternal Realm πŸ‘/ The Day Is Here We Thought Would Never Come / We Ready We Ready We Ready β€Ό/ A The Holy Spirit Is With Me More Than Ever Now / Decode You Cant Erase Us Youll Just Have To Face Us 🀣/ Eating Meat Lowers Your Vibration Increases Parasite Infections / You Had To Find Out I Just Showed You The Light πŸ•―/ Why Do You Assume Youre The Smartest In The Room Hey πŸ‘‹/ Understanding The Past Helps To Understand The Present Q 🎁/ I Dont Want To Deceive I Want To Protect Guide But Not Rule / When Im Down On My Knees Hey Im Close To Heaven / Trust In And Rely Confidently On The Lord With All Your Heart πŸ’—/ He Who Solves The Puzzle Both Of Us Together 🦌🐲/ Anyone Who Is Awake Can Now See Right Thru You Sell Outs βš”πŸ”₯
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=this%20earthday%20will%20be%20an%20extraspecial%20one%20for%20naspaxriverpao
601-106
3606-366
TS 14:35 - 2:35

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

"Decode You Cant Erase Us Youll Just Have To Face Us 🀣"

https://x.com/BARTONEISM/status/1803680366932148326?t=sed1Qn8QoCjlso5Kj8c15g&s=19

I like the way they get a message to the people who are awake through a Byedan post. With in those two little sentences is a whole lot of meaning. And a very legit question. Of course someone will take it out of context.

Only people mentioned by @Runner in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from S7even Mercury, click on at the bottom under it