Since at least 2015 McDonalds has been under investigation by the US Food and Drug Administration for using the meat of dead children in their fast foods. The remains of children have been found in McDonald’s sausages, potatoes and pancakes in both Japan and the US. McDonalds Chain Closing Globally: Human Meat, Body Parts Found in Food? | Crime All-Stars | Before It's News (beforeitsnews.com)

· McDonalds was owned by the Khazarian Mafia and known by Satanic Ritual Abuse Survivors to be high rollers in the Illuminati – members of whom have been reported to practice Human Sacrifice to their God Satan, mainly of innocent children.

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

It makes you wonder what was really behind the Ronald McDonald houses? I volunteered one day at one. Are they safe? Do you see how evil works. They serve up children in their food and then they want to make it look like they care about sick children. I wonder if there are tunnels attached to these homes.