Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Dale Bradburn

Only people mentioned by @Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

If you cannot get Ivermectin, you can get Wormwood
and
QuCertin with Bromelian, Vit D and Zinc

I followed that group for a while - many taking it - but havent heard anyone say they had serious side effects (or any other than detox symptoms). Danny had an enlarged heart and had a drain line removed shortly before his death- his heart was 5x it's normal size they say so they are not telling the entire story - and don't mention that no one has died or suffered any serious side effects from taking it despite thousands taking it? I haven't hear of anyone yet.

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

In response Davy Crocket to his Publication

Here are your Fact checkers from India that wrote this article. https://firstcheck.in/fact-checkers/ Furthermore I heard a while back Pharmaceutical companies (a few) in India were funded by Bill Gates and the Ivermectin they prescribed was tainted. cant remember the specifics.

(1) Show this thread