Only people mentioned by @PQAnon in this post can reply

Libertatem=Latin for freedom. 20+years TS/SAPs. In service for the Highest Good. For those with eyes to see and ears to hear.

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

Validations of Q are everywhere when we have eyes to see and ears to hear. For example, the other day I was channel surfing, paused to watch House Hunters. The woman was counting the steps to the 2nd floor. When she got to the top step and said "17", I laughed.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Q 😁👍🏻

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

When sheepeople find out how long this plan has been in place to help save them....they are going to break. We are to help them.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

That ... is... AMAZING 😲 👊 Thank QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ 💥

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

In response white light to his Publication

😎

(1) Show this thread