Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

These days, I irritate everyone I know, except my puppy. There's that! πŸ’–πŸΊβœ¨οΈ

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication

I can relate.. LOL we are blessed truly!πŸ’•πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

Yep, that’s me too!!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

I had no doubt Auntie...you sure do all of this and even online we feel it from you.. LOLπŸ˜‚
Just love you girlfren..πŸ’•πŸ˜œ

(1) Show this thread

I resonate πŸ’― with all of this. Then I asked my kids to answer on my behalf πŸ˜•
I think their irritated by my πŸ˜‡presence 🀣

In response Andrea COLEMAN to his Publication

LOL I feel ya... awwww Kids are funny!πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Me, me, me, meee, meeeeeee!

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

LOL, BLESSED!!πŸ’“

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

Same for me.. just been Ultra me for a long time now.. We are blessedπŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

HUGSπŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In a nutshell!πŸ’›

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Yup...you know it Kris..πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Yes! Do you feel more comfortable around animals than large groups of people?

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Yep, 100%...been that way my whole life, but since 2012 it's been HUGELY like this..πŸ’“

(3) Show this thread