Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

That one fish is clearly an Anon at the Phase of the Great Awakening where he loses all his friends & family, but about to gain new ones.

He probably also figured out all his schooling was all for naught.

And, they mock you as they all pass by going in the opposite direction, believing YOU are an idiot.. 🤪

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication

This is what I hated about School.
This behavior carried over into adulthood.
I never belonged to any group. Outsider by default.
Instead I observed. I participated by being there.

(1) Show this thread

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

What if
That fish
That fish went the other way for a lot of wrong reasons for a long time and nobody really paid attention to him, sure did not follow ...
But now he's going it's own way for all the Good reasons and he's got such a Good vibe that the other fishes finally notice him...and instead of following him they will all swim their own unique way
A wonderful game of infinite directions
A Perfectly Balanced twirling chaos...
Just wondering
So you know there Is no right or wrong
Just harmony

What if we're all wrong?
Seriously, though, not even one of us could be 100 percent right.
Some have better percentages than others, but it seems like everyone thinks they have the highest numbers, the best percent.

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

YES‼️ Be “THAT” fish‼️
❤️❤️❤️

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Can relate, Kim!
But then there are the days like today that feel like little victories, when I had lunch with a young expectant mother who wanted to ask me all about childhood vaccines. Had an incredible conversation. What an honor and a privilege to be here at this time, armed with this information 🙏

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response New Years Day to her Publication

Your conversation, God willing, will save that baby and future siblings from ever being vaccinated in their lifetimes! 🙏😄

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response New Years Day to her Publication

You probably just saved 2 lives.
That's HERO stuff right there.

(3) Show this thread

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

I've been swimming against the grain, most of my life.

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

Definitely resonates with me today sort of kind of getting tired of being alone, being labeled as a nut, a conspiracy theorist. It was worth it. I talk to so many people out of vaccinations. I opened a lot of eyes. I’m tired and on the verge of bankruptcy I won’t quit just feeling a little down today. Need to vibe up.! Thank you Kim…. You are an inspiration, and I always come here when I need a little bump

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

🙏🙏Sent I'm Right on the edge Myself. With U
Mentality, Physically, and yes Financially with very little options

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

glad to hear it helped!
AU is the right spot for that for sure.
and sorry to hear you're having a tough time.
hang in there - you got this!

(2) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts