“80 to 90% of the COVID Deaths Are FRAUD”

Hospitals received BIG money for each step of the “COVID death” process.

• $13,000 per each “COVID” patient

• $39,000 for putting a COVID patient on the vent

• Plus, HHS added a 20% bonus on the entire hospital bill if they administered Remdesivir, a drug so toxic it earned the infamous nickname, “Run Death Is Near.”

“So with regard to all of the hospital protocols, I call it murder because, at some level, somebody knew what they were doing.”

— John Beaudoin

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

My Wife's Memorial Stone will Be set tomorrow.
I miss Her😥
Its been One big nightmare's for so many😖
Gives a hole new Meaning to > "No body Escapes this" Nobody { [PAIN!] even [them] in the end.

True - killed a 50 year old and even told them ahead of venting him that none of his prior patients survived it - yet he continued to do it.. Many talking about it back then on social media -same protocol repeated over and over despite people dying from the protocol. So many lost loved ones

#ULTRA-MAGA, Retired Navy and Patriot. The oath never expires as long as I'm alive. https://t.me/NakedMinotaur

100% of Covid deaths were fraud.

* Married Patriot * NRA Instructor * NRA Range Safety Officer * LE security instructor * Conservative * Christian * I back the Blue & Trump

* Married Patriot * NRA Instructor * NRA Range Safety Officer * LE security instructor * Conservative * Christian * I back the Blue & Trump