Done CEO, president arrested, charged with $100M fraud on Adderall
distribution in first Federal case on telemedicine prescribing

telecareaware.com|16 hours ago

Given the multiple counts of conspiracy to distribute controlled substances and distribution of controlled substances, the charges may earn them a maximum 20 years in Federal prison. One would also expect a clawback of payments made by subscribers,

https://telecareaware.com/done-ceo-president-arrested-charged-with-100m-fraud-on-adderall-distribution-in-first-federal-case-on-telemedicine-prescribing/

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I saw it said 90-day supply. That is news to me. Before the pandemic when I knew someone on a different ADD drug, it was a 30-day supply that required a driver's license and signature at pick-up after a brief counseling and then the treating physician had to evaluate the patient in-person every 3 months before the prescription could continue. It is a hassle but entirely necessary given the appropriate use of the treatment.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

In the past 7 years, I do not have an exact date, certain medicines were changed to be allowed for a 90 day supply, on the other portion of the tests and check up/monitoring there are other drugs they still do this with, pain medicines, some diabetes medicines, and some seizure medicines still. Might be more of them, but this is what I know. This happened after the pain medicine problems they were having in the medical system with patients with multiple docs and getting prescriptions easily and readily.

(1) Show this thread
In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Greed knows no boundary