Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

I love Jesus, my family, my country, my POTUS DJT and the TRUTH! Called crazy by many and wear it proudly! WWG1WGA

I read you loud and clear...you ARE my president of law and order! I love my POTUS DONALD JOHN TRUMP!

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

😇

just tried to share this with my friends on twitter and it is deemed dangerous.

Law and Order it is.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

bong bong!!

❤️

“The only thing we knew for sure about Henry Porter, is that his name wasn’t Henry Porter.”

🙂Thank you Mr President!

THE BEST IS YET TO C[Q]ME👊🇺🇸🦅

PEACE IS THE PRIZE. IS EXACTLY WHAT HE WAS ALWAYS PREACHING 👉 P E A C E 🇺🇸🌎🌍🌏♥️

Born after the Korean War in 1954. Lifetime Truth Seeker. PATRIOT. Researcher. Qfrom day 1. Censored. MAGA, love Trump! JFKjr Lives! US/SE

Are we going to have to watch him get impeached by these sickos?

Christian, love my Country. True to Trump.

In response Anna Summers to her Publication

Ive heard it may happen, may be part of the plan. Im trying ro stay calm after screaming at those liars today.

(1) Show this thread

Born after the Korean War in 1954. Lifetime Truth Seeker. PATRIOT. Researcher. Qfrom day 1. Censored. MAGA, love Trump! JFKjr Lives! US/SE

🤬The criminals" heard" the defense lawyers and are still lyiing!

When will election fraud is proven beyond a shadow of doubt & President Trump takes back the White House? I can't imagine a better time to present evidence then when you have every MSM network filming the impeachment. If purpose is only to win the impeachment, then I hope his lawyers did enough. I wasn't overly impressed with them. I spend hours at night watching & reading about how it's going to be Biblical. Unless we are waiting on the second coming of the Almighty & not worried about voter fraud I am afraid the effort is not matching the desire of The Presidents supporters.

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

AREN'T THEY WHO IMPEACHED THE PRESIDENT THE MOST HYPOCRYTES ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH??? THEY INCITED THE PEOPLE TO VIOLENVE AND DESTRUCTION FOR SOOOOO LONG AND THEY BLAME PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN DOING??? THEY SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND JAILED WITHOUT HESITATION!!!

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

You are my President FOREVA!!!!!🙌

HOOYAH...