#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Navy decode

=

I Gettin Whats Mine / Revolutionist / God You Are All That Matters / Jesus Is Coming Soon / The Crucified Woman / Twin Flame Alignments / Human Evolution / What Is Inside Of Brian / I Am Deceived Innocent Lied About / Save The Best For Last / Proud Mary Keep On Burning🔥/ Bible Code Your Name And See / Something Big Is Coming / Buckle Up Buttercup / Lucifers Wife On Earth / Three Days Of Darkness / As The World Turns / My Mission On Earth / Dont Worry Darling / Facts Face Whats Coming / I Spreading The News / Matrix Override / They Manipulated Ancient Definition / Is Man With A Pitcher♒🏺/ A Force When Together / God Is Great God Wins🏆/ Languages Are Mathematical 🔠🔢/ Who Is The Avatar Of God🦌/ Take Me Away / Best Family Ever / Him Doing Whats Best / Focused Tenaciously / Prophetic Visions👁/ Daddy I Want To Come Home🙏
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=across%20the%20seven%20seas
217-712
1302-2031
1453-3541
TS 9:00

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Strong’s Concordance

Greek - salt
Hebrew - flame, light

Greek - a meal
Hebrew - a box, chest

Greek - why
Hebrew - Barkos, one of the Nethimim

Greek - a word
Hebrew - a thought

Greek - to awaken, rise up
Hebrew - Gederothajim, a place in Palestine

Greek - a bastard
Hebrew - here

Greek - deep
Hebrew - treacherous

How did I know to save these verses about salt on Sunday, and then Salt shows up in Lauren’s decode!?!
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU START DECODING

In response trueblue to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @trueblue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from trueblue , click on at the bottom under it