Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Labelled conspiracy theorist. Advocate of critical thinking. https://divingintothecosmicuniverse.wordpress.com/society-myth-money/

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Fabulous perspective ..... everything is as it should be ... if it were supposed to be different .. it would be :) Don't let external matters infect your internal peace.

In response Stavo Piqqoet to his Publication

very true words
thanks for adding

(1) Show this thread

Labelled conspiracy theorist. Advocate of critical thinking. https://divingintothecosmicuniverse.wordpress.com/society-myth-money/

Fabulous perspective ..... everything is as it should be ... if it were supposed to be different .. it would be :) Don't let external matters infect your internal peace.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

When one is living in the moment and being their authentic self, on the highest level/frequency of Unconditional Love,
not wanting, not searching, and not needing,
then everything comes to you!

Ascend and Spiral Up!!!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Hi Kris.
Hope your day has been great!

(1) Show this thread

Love our Great Republic of the United State of America! Love our Beloved Earth, Pray Kindness and Truth prevail! #savethechildren #WWG1WGA

Beautiful reminder!!!

Wanting is suffering.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

Gotta live in the now the future will take care of itself

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

True but there will be a time when everyone reaches there breaking point because of this system coming after us like the Corrupted Bar Association coming after me for debt I can’t pay back currently because of degeneration of my spine, double herniated back surgery, being out of work disabled , with no money flow. When they come for me I will defend! It is what it is! I will do my best to right by God! God Bless!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication

Aloha Sending healing prayers

(1) Show this thread