(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

What if controlled opposition goes both ways?
What if
,splinting [them] into a 1000 pieces is done from the inside?
What if, we would not be able t do The Plan without, insiders/greyhats?
What if, optics are important deception is key?
What if coming at [them] as whitehats isnt the only strategy?
What if good men sacrifice alot to rescue Gods wealth?
What if we prayed?

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response memes matter to her Publication

I am a bit confused. I understand the concept of infiltration of good people into bad people in an attempt to thwart bad people. I don't see any outcome there but prolonged and possibly more suffering. More good guys are not made but more bad guys are.
As for Elon, I don't have a clue. CureVac is backed by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response Pat Christianson to her Publication

So the answer is simple, don’t trust Musk

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

No, trust God
Do your research
Comms over feelings
You Are still a man or Are you merging with the Trump derange syndrom people but Elon derangement?

I research a lot. I am not engaged in derangement. That is when feelings overrule facts. The rub is deciphering who is telling facts.

In response memes matter to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HerpnutPat in this post can reply

In response Pat Christianson to her Publication

Comms over feelings,yes
Do That