Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Kris Williams

Joseph Smith copied Freemasonry โ€“ LDS Facts

(Now you know why the three letter agency C hires LDS Mormon Church members)

https://ldsfacts.org/joseph-smith/joseph-smith-copied-freemasonry/

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

๐Ÿ‘€ for truth in all things with the ๐Ÿ‘€ &๐Ÿ‘‚of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Glad to see a post explicitly saying this. I have been indirectly connected to what Mormans believe and their sickening secrecy for many years. When I was 13 my brother was sucked into mormonism at the age of 19. He has made a tragic lifetime of it. He tried to convert me. I was a teenager, did not yet have a born again relationship with the Lord, but I must have innately known ..and wanted nothing to do with it at all. It put a wedge between me and my mother for years. She could only see the illusion of "goodness"๐Ÿคฎ they deliberately display.

In more recent years, it was made clear to me that mormonism is just a more religious mainline form of Freemasonry masquarading as christianity.

The next church expose`, since it's already happened to the Vatican and catholicism, will be the Mormon Church. They are involved in satanism, trafficking, and sex abuse of underage girls all hidden by the heirarchy and obedient, brainwashed families.