πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Wanna watch
a movie with me?

These movies find Me...
I don't even know they exist.

"The Humanity Bureau"
Published 2017

https://youtu.be/RDDFVfRjumY?si=t1qNExcaLgsXotAb

The Humanity Bureau (2017) | Full Movie | Nicolas Cage | Sarah Lind | Jakob Davies - YouTube

Watch The Humanity Bureau (2017) @Films4You The Nicolas Cage thriller, The Humanity Bureau, is set in the year 2030 when the world is in a permanent state of...

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

Well, now I know where to run and hide should it go down this way. Thanks for the movie! πŸ‘

πŸ‘ You're most welcome.

"Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan"
TV series has a Geiger counter scene...

Why build a wall when they can use fear?

I turned off the TV 20+ years ago. I'm now watching the past, catching up with open eyes, piecing together the puzzle discovering all kinds of stuff. They certainly laid it out, did just like they were told...
You can go down there and sting them in the mind but do not harm the trees, grass of the earth.

Revelation 9:3-5
3 "And out of the smoke locusts came down on the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth.
4 They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads.
5 They were not allowed to kill them but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes."

Definitely a Revelation what pedowood fed everyone hidden in plain sight for many years.

In response Red Pilled Swede to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Susie_Q in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Susie __Q, click on at the bottom under it