“Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: for where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭6‬:‭19‬-‭21‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Only people mentioned by @TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Scripture is ALWAYS TRUTH!

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

Thanks Alexis! I love ya and appreciate all your positive and encouraging comments! I hope you’re having a Wonderful Wednesday. Anyway.. I love God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost very much.. I read the Bible every day and trying to learn Hebrew, Greek and Aramaic! However.. our English Versions have been very twisted through translation. I quote KJV version because that’s one of our earliest English Translations.. but even that one has flaws. There have been many things removed (over 700 books) from the Bible and things have been added. The original scriptures in their native language is the most true I believe! Here is one example of things that got added. Be Blessed!

(1) Show this thread