Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Juris Prudence Civilis

So.

If Hitler had a New World Order back in the 1930`s and ALL his Nazi "Doctors" and henchmen were sequestered into all branches of the US Military, is it any wonder that these facsits are now saying THE ONLY WAY IS MILITARY.

Making sense now?

You beginning to understand what is REALLY going on here?

Or perhaps you`re happy to have a One World Government.

Be careful who you "follow" in that big wide world out there.

There are those in high places more than willing to deceive you.

https://www.warhistoryonline.com/instant-articles/hitlers-plans-for-a-new-world.html

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

The only way is Jesus

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

👍🙏

Yep, GOD is THE WAY! via SON JESUS CHRIST 🪔 🎉 📖 🌬 🙌 Holy SPIRT 🗣 🔥

Add to the nazi > nasa w/ the snake tongue 🐍💩🏴‍☠️
and that we don't live in a Republic under a Constitution 'For the ppl' its for the 👻 💀🦎🐍🦉🕷's

https://discover.hubpages.com/education/Do-We-Live-Under-Maritime-Law

& "United States ‘government’ is actually the United States Corporation. It was created behind the screen of a ‘Federal Government’ when, after the manufactured ‘victory’ in the American War on ‘Independence’, the British colonies exchanged overt dictatorship from London for the far more effective covert dictatorship that has been in place ever since."
https://choosetherealtruth.wordpress.com/2018/05/09/the-united-states-is-a-corporation/
> Rem when bush sr. said 'they would have their world order' he meant 'MORE' - IT was already going on

In response Free Bird to her Publication

True.
It`s never stopped.
The very fact that operation Paperclip, - of bringing over all of those Nazi "Doctors" that have been able to not only integrate into American society but to use their expertise to manipulate and continue with their agenda to kill and maim through the use of drugs and mind control techniques - is diabolically disgusting.
And most people are so ignorant and unaware of what has and is going on it`s quite scary.

Yep.
btw tmrw the contrived Juneteenth - bankster/corp Holiday!
For those who think the enemy isn't using actor biden to continue to do as they do, they should question 'that'!
banks & PO's closed
Is it their 'new year' roll over or ?
We know it isn't what they say it is ~ end of slavery.
Your take? 🙂

TBH, I don`t know.
But celebrating the end of slavery?
Some kind of sick joke against the coloured community if you ask me.
I`m still researching about how coloureds have been maligned throughout history. I`m currently reading a pdf document.
When I have a better grasp I`ll post about it.
The Obama post is part of the document, saying about how ((THEY)) raised and used him specifically, to become a figure of hate because of the many things that they had him do, like his policies and lying about his birth right etc etc.
These people are devious beyond comprehension.

In response Free Bird to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @corpus in this post can reply

Yep, some things are worth even mentioning or Polluting the air w/ 🐍💩
"For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret." https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Ephesians-5-12/
Being about to 'see' and 'perceive' what GOD is doing in this Realm is more LIFE GIVING 🙌
🛐 Praying this be more in our think and experiencing while we're here 💟 📖 ⚡️🗣 🔥