It looks as though H5N1, also known as "bird flu," might just be the next "pandemic" the globalists are planning to unleash – thanks, in part, to a $9.5 million grant the Gates awarded to the UW - Madison to make H5N1 transmissible to humans and other mammals.

The McCullough Foundation, a project of Dr. Peter McCullough, tweeted that the Gates gave the $9.5 million to UW-Madison and principal investigator Yoshihiro Kawaoka to modify, possibly through gain-of-function tampering, H5N1 so it will "preferentially recognize human-type receptors and transmit efficiently in mammals."

Much like bat coronaviruses, H5N1 infects birds in its natural state. Building upon the research of Ron Fouchier, who previously modified H5N1 to become airborne transmissible in ferrets, UW-Madison and Kawaoka's research provides two add mutations that are needed to make Egyptian H5N1 produce "variants" that have mammalian "transmissibility features."

https://t.co/5oRfM1XCei

Only people mentioned by @USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply

In response USCG VET to his Publication

This really pisses me off.

My niece is a graduate of UW-Madison with a degree that prepped her for Graduate school in Neuro Biology.

She is big time brainwashed and went into overdrive to convince people to get jabbed.

Unless these corrupt systems are shut down and the students re-programmed this countries future is bleak.

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

I hear ya and have my own personal experience with nurses/LPN’s [ LVN’s ] and pushing the vax I never tried arguing with them cause it’s a lost cause as they believe they know it all since they went to school and know better. Little do they know what they are learning isn’t actual Science or how to properly treat people.

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response USCG VET to his Publication

Aloha
My question would be to "Them"
Who is your source of Information coming from Sir?
Naw I'm good 👋👋
💓💥