What's with the anons on Gab pushing stock tickers daily? Wtf.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I only really follow a few peeps on there.....never noticed the tickers...

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

They are stuck in the 3D American Dream, where happiness comes from financial success at the expense of the losers. They need to look at the bigger picture.

In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication

Welcome to 5D Robert.

(1) Show this thread

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

What is with Anons, Patriots avoiding fundamental law, rights, and physics to what life force is?
Whats with people, accounts avoiding solutions?
Where are all the accounts sharing the full truth, sharing solutions lawful to awaken humanity?
What are accounts doing that are pumping the tires of public opinion?
#FACTS_MATTER
What accounts, anons, patriots are sharing solutions?
Kinda ducking nuts, but hey, at least we get to find out in the end who the real shills, trolls, disinformation agents are, who many traitors are, who supports solutions.

In a nutshell, whilst we had a little downtime we thought we would attempt to crash the worlds financial system.

Patriot. Incessant seeker of truth and knowledge. Daughter of the King. Daughter of American heros.

Thats what they do lately on Gab. Snoresville.

I support President Trump and the demise of the wicked elite.

In response Anon MeUpp to her Publication

And still to many have no clue. Yes, it's boring.

(1) Show this thread

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

Yes. Thank you for saying something. I've been seeing anons pushing stock, merchandise, etc. consistently every day and it only seems to be increasing. I find it incredibly off-putting. Imho this should be a place to share information for the movement, not a marketplace to sell goods.

A lot of anons lost their jobs during the plannedemic. They took up day trading and had some siccess with GME. More importantly, it gave them so hope. Finding out the game was rigged was soul crushing. I think connecting it to Q drops gave them some hope that it was intentional and they would be redeemed. I think the situation is tragic because they were able to utilize their talents in a way to gain income, only to gave that stolen from them too. I think the Gab noise is trying to keep hope alive.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Nathan Evans to his Publication

#True_Colors
Cyndi Lauper - True Colors (Official HD Video) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPn0KFlbqX8

(1) Show this thread

Im sticking with silver and Gold

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

In response Sherry Goodman to his Publication

OK, but if you tell the world, the crooks might just steal it from you. Stay safe. Nothing physical really has value unless you can eat it.

(1) Show this thread

It's because of the "Let's play a game/NCSWIC" drop. Ever since they have been reading the tea leaves and trying to pick stocks basednon drops.

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

🔥People still playing with fire!!!! 🔥

God is Almighty. Jesus is King of Kings. Trump is your President.

yeah that's insane!

Just a little crusade against the globalist banks that seems to have organically developed. I'm helping in the silver dept. Not much, but some.

errbody got fomo ... fever will break

Echo Chamber Harmonic Polarity Tech

What are your thoughts on Bitcoin? Do you see it being regulated in some fashion? Think we will move to a gold-backed cryptocurrency?

In response Mike Honcho to his Publication

Buy Xrp. Don't buy Bitcoin.

In response Mike Honcho to his Publication

Bitcoin will disappear into the night XRP will be the bridge currency for the world Ghost Ezra is correct.

(2) Show this thread

Anonup seems to be the better communication apparatus for the truth.

I left Gab.. There is definitely something wrong there! I dont trust Torba and I dont know why its a gut feeling I guess!

Isn't enough characters to say all I want to say

I know nothing about the stock market. Never had money to invest. I have a bit now but afraid to risk what I do have so I bought silver.

In response Carida Carpathia to her Publication

Wise move.

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread