๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I Love Jesus Christ, family, ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ Friends ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸRe-igniting light Within.

BREAKING!๐Ÿšจ Fences have just been installed around the US Supreme Court in Washington DC.

This is indicative of a BIG ruling that is about to be handed down, and it is NOT a ruling that is likely to piss off the right, because Conservatives don't typically get unruly during protests or send in bus loads of ANTIFA.

For reference, the LAST time Chief Justice John Roberts ordered the building to be fenced was on the eve of the overturning of Roe v. Wade.

My best guess is that it has to do with "Presidential Immunity" for@realDonaldTrump and/or possible justice for J6 political prisoners.

What do you think???

๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I Love Jesus Christ, family, ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ Friends ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸRe-igniting light Within.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

The Supreme Court are also scheduled to vote for the removal of the 3 leftist judges. There was a lawsuit with request issued by the Brunson Brothers Supreme Court Case to this effect.

The last reply from Defense was May 2, 2024โ€ฆ This may be a ruling on that case.๐Ÿ’ฅ

ralandbrunson.com/

Only people mentioned by @Robino in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robin Oxman, click on at the bottom under it