#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Marines decode

=

Jesus Is Real / Am Actin Deserving Of K / You Do Not Need To Fear / Wokeness / Not Allowed / The Number Five / Thank You So Much๐Ÿ˜Š/ Damn Thats A Sad Story / Im Removin The Lies / This I Promise You / C Be Declaring Salvation๐Ÿ“œ/ Journalist / To Work / God Im Ready J / Beauty And The Beast Tale / Starlight Love๐Ÿ’ซโค/ In God We Trust๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ/ A Storm Is Coming / Bring Back Greatness / In The Blink Of An Eye๐Ÿ‘/ I Am Waiting For Him๐ŸคŽ/ Holy Trinity / Man In The Mirror๐Ÿชž/ Install Download / Is R All For A Larp Q / Poisoned And Has Lived / Adonai Open My Eyes ๐Ÿ‘€/ Welcoming Embrace๐Ÿค—/ Superpowers / Jupiter Ascending / Master Plan Three3๏ธโƒฃ/ Im Crazy About U๐Ÿ˜/ Deliver From Evil / Mother Called Me Heart Of The Familyโค/ Where Is Home / Case Has Been Solved K God / Divine Steppin In K๐Ÿšช/ Trump Card Coming / I Keepin The Covenant๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒน
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=happy%20birthday%20doc
175-571
1050-0501
1190-0911
TS 11:00

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

The Mandalorian carrying Groku

This one I haven't realized before ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

Only people mentioned by @MichaelMerrier in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michael Merrier, click on at the bottom under it